CHI WOW WAH TOWN TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE
Tickets to CHI WOW WAH TOWN (CWWT) are sold by Vision Hound Pty Ltd, ABN 801 8280 1125.
Purchasing a ticket to CWWT constitute a contract between Vision Hound Pty Ltd, the purchaser and, in the event that the ticket is purchased on another’s behalf, the ticket holder.
All purchasers of tickets to CHI WOW WAH TOWN (CWWT) 2019 must be aware of the below listed terms and conditions of sale:
· Ticket holders are permitted to name change the names on their ticket and tickets should be transferred at face value only. Name changes are to actioned through a process to be advised closer to event show date.
· Tickets are not refundable, however, you may use the resale service that will be advised closer to the date of the event, if you’d like to sell your ticket and or transfer to a friends name. We don’t advise selling on eBay or other online platforms. If a ticket holder is identified trying to on-sell CWWT tickets for profit, all other tickets in the same order are voidable and the purchaser may be refused entry to or be ejected from the festival site or handed over to Police.
· Festival wristbands must be worn at all times around the wrist of the ticketholder when at the CWWT venue. Patrons without a wristband will be escorted off site.
· Illegal substances, weapons, glass and other items listed as banned on this website are 100% prohibited – car searches will be conducted on entry to ensure compliance with the banned items list. Persons found to be in breach of these rules may be refused entry.
· All ticket holders must be at least 18 years of age to gain entry to CWWT venue. Tickets will be not be refunded to those who have purchased tickets and are under the age of 18.
· No parking is available offsite. Patrons must not leave vehicles alongside any public road leading towards the venue. Vehicles identified to have been abandoned at the roadside by patrons or those seeking to trespass will be towed immediately.
· Any patron engaging in unacceptable or anti-social behaviour may be ejected from the event and will not be permitted re-entry. Gate staff and licensed security are authorised to refuse entry.
· No photos/video policy at the event entertainment area unless you are an approved photographer.
· Programming of the event is subject to change without notice, including the possible non-appearance of any particular person or group expected by the ticketholders, whether advertised or not, or any adverse weather conditions beyond the reasonable control of the event organiser.
· No animals or pets will be permitted on site.
· No flares, fireworks, glass, lasers, cooking equipment, candles may be brought onto site.
· Vision Hound Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
· Ticketholders acknowledge that participating in an event at the CHI WOW WAH TOWN venue has inherent dangers and risks including a risk of serious injury or even death. In the event of injury or illness, Vision Hound Pty Ltd may, at the cost of the ticketholder, arrange medical treatment and/or emergency evacuation as deemed essential for the safety of the ticketholder.
· Entry to the event venue is at the ticket holder’s own risk. Without limiting the generality of this, appropriate clothing and footwear must be worn at all times on the site and earplugs should be worn if necessary and Vision Hound Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for any hearing damage or loss caused by noise.
· To the full extent permitted by law, ticket holders waive all legal rights of action against and fully release Vision Hound Pty Ltd, its agents, employees, members and volunteers for all claims for compensation for loss, damage, injury or death howsoever arising out of or in relation to the ticket holder’s participation in the event including without limitation, liability for any negligent or tortious act or omission on the part of the persons released or under statute or for breach of these terms and conditions.